A love of science drives our work and progress throughout all of NYU Langone Medical Center’s Clinical Labs. It is our commitment to accuracy, precision, and patient safety that provide the foundation for critical medical decisions each and every day.
When you join us, you join a CAP and AABB-accredited laboratory organization that:
- Has a bold vision for the future of a discipline in the midst of a technological revolution.
- Processes more than 6 million lab tests each year across 3 hospital labs, 3 pathology labs and 6 cancer center labs.
- Houses some of the most advanced chemistry, microbiology, and virology labs in New York City, including the City’s first bioterrorism lab.
- Supports all laboratory disciplines, along with NYU Langone residency and fellowship programs.
- Invests in opportunity, with several recent renovations and ongoing expansions.
– Completely renovated Blood Bank on our main campus (2014)
– State-of-the-art, 16,000 square-foot molecular lab (2014)
– Upgrades in next-generation sequencing technology (2015)
– Renovation/expansion of main pathology lab at Tisch Hospital (2016)
– 20,000 square-foot clinical lab planned for our main campus (2018)
We invest in training, talent and technology, and leverage the latest and most innovative approaches and equipment in our labs. Everyone here has a passionate interest in deepening their technical knowledge and advancing their careers through cross-training, internal transfers, and exploration of new specialties. Laboratory opportunities exist at all levels of expertise, including Manager, Supervisor, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, and Administrative Coordinator. There has never been a better time to join us.