NYU School of Medicine
Located along Manhattan’s East River, NYU School of Medicine is situated along an 11-block “biomedical corridor” dedicated to the advancement of scientific discovery. Our work is guided by the promise of translational medicine and physician-scientists, who provide the intellectual foundation for highly collaborative, multidisciplinary investigations.
As home to Nobel Prize winners and world-renowned researchers, we have created an innovative environment worthy of the next generation of scholars and teachers with established national and international reputations. Today’s best and brightest students are finding their place here, where they can become tomorrow’s leaders in medicine and science.
Centers and Institutes
- Center for Health Informatics and Bioinformatics
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- The Helen L. and Martin S. Kimmel Center for Stem Cell Biology
- Institute for Innovations in Medical Education
- Institute for Systems Genetics (ISG)
- Medical Science Building (MSB)
- Neuroscience Institute
- Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center
- Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine