NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute designated cancer center, and NYU Grossman School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
NYU Langone Nevada is opening a new state-of-the art Access Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Center will be a 180+ seat Access Center that provides a single and centralized point of patient access to physician services across several disciplines. The new center will be staffed with a team ready to provide patients with an exceptional high quality, friendly and efficient experience using the latest Access center equipment and technology.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a FGP Workforce Analyst.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for in-depth analysis of events and activities within the Customer Experience Center utilizing data from multiple sources and identifying trends, issues and opportunities for improvement. Recommendations will be expected in appropriate areas, including, but not limited to: service level achievement, workforce optimization, process improvements, maximizing revenue opportunities and root cause analysis on transaction types and system effectiveness. Collaboration and reporting skills will also be required. Overall responsibilities include: Customer Experience Center overall operational effectiveness, Performance analysis, and impact reporting, Trend analysis, and performance assessment, Standards and measurement, Report generation, and improvement recommendations
- Identify business trends in the Center utilizing data from multiple systems and sources (Cisco, SalesForce, VERINT and various internal systems).
- Develop technical and/or non-technical solutions to business needs and changes by gathering, compiling and reviewing information and data.
- Evaluate, and create reports – innovatively utilizing multiple data streams to identify and resolve issues related to improving Contact Center performance and the customer experience.
- Work closely with Contact Center Operations Group, aligning technology, systems and processes for improvement.
- Assist in assessing impact of events and activities within the Center related to the Centers ability to meet performance objectives and customer experience requirements.
- Distribute information in a timely manner to appropriate personnel across the enterprise regarding trends and issues that are identified within the Center.
- Respond to requests for information/reports or analysis from Center and enterprise personnel
- Work with Financial Analyst when evaluating recommendations to identify cost, ROI and other budget considerations.
- Support other Workforce Analysts when required in other business units or locations, in workforce planning and intraday management as needed.
Additional Position Specific Responsibilities:
Primary Interactions: Access Center staff including Contact Center Workforce, Quality, and Training Teams, Financial Analyst, Directors, and Center Management Team, Field and enterprise personnel as needed.
Competencies: Position requires strong technical, communication and management skills and extensive experience in business analysis, preferably within a Contact Center environment. Strong analytical abilities. Ability to conduct statistical analysis. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with all levels of the organization. Strong PC skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks. Understanding of call center metrics, tools and technologies.
To qualify you must have a College degree preferred, with a minimum of four (4) years experience in a business analysis/operational planning function required. Experience within a contact center environment required. Experience using a workforce management tool required. Experience managing data streams from multiple sources including telecommunication systems (Cisco), VERINT Systems, SalesForce.com and all internal systems (EPIC).
In return, we offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, along with career growth opportunities within a dynamic and diverse workplace focused on process improvement, staff development, and the ongoing expansion and enhancement of our services.
NYU Langone Nevada is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Nevada’s EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal “EEO is the law” poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.