NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute designated comprehensive cancer center, and NYU Grossman School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Salesforce Delivery Lead.
In this role, the successful candidate NYU Langone Health has been heavily investing in CRM technologies and Salesforce is the platform of engagement. In early 2018 we implemented Salesforce Healthcloud platform to support Patient Access Center ( call center). Currently Healthcloud is integrated with our electronic health record platform , Epic through muleSoft and is being used by over 700 agents supporting over 2.5 million patients. In addition, we have deployed Salesforce Service Cloud to support our agents in HR/Finance call centers. In 2019, we deployed Salesforce marketing cloud to run efficient and effective marketing campaigns.
We are currently looking for a solution deliver lead to manage the day-to-day operations of the Healthcloud platform supporting the critical patient access center operations. At a high level, the responsibilities involve platform enhancements, environment management, platform optimization and day-to-day business support. This role will collaborate heavily with similar roles dealing with service cloud and marketing cloud. The position is based in new york and will leverage offshore resources for development and delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of client relationships across different business units within the health system.
Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Ability to work in a cross-company manner with both Sales, Marketing, and Development teams
- Building and showcasing Health Cloud demos
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- You will be a trusted advisor working closely with internal business units and IT members
- Responsible for undertaking practical, hands-on project work across the many business units under the NYU Langone ecosystem
- Good communication around issues and risks associated with requirements and project deadlines
- Provide weekly reports to IT leadership organizations to provide visibility into requirements surfaced from business units of NYU Langone, risks of current projects and recommendations of Solution Architecture
- Excellent communication skills needed around issues and risks associated with requirements and project deadlines
- Conduct Business Process Review (BPR) / brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis
Modify Business Requirement Document, Identified process repetitions, bottlenecks and infrequent routes
- Create new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components.
Outline the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
Create Environment Management / Change Management plan, Migration document and checklist
- Create, update, and populate Salesforce configuration workbook
Plan testing strategy, create and sign off on test-script, execute User Acceptance Test
Configure out of the box reports and dashboards as well as custom reports.
Work towards preparation of requirements management plan, business and functional requirement documents.
- Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
Assist in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
- Design different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
Create and deploy several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Design various types of email templates (HTML, text, etc..) for auto response to customers.
Create escalation rules to facilitate time-based call center escalation approach
To qualify you must have a Minimum of 10 years of building and executing software services (Primary Requirement)
Hands-on experience defining Salesforce optimization strategies and standard methodologies (Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,Health cloud, Lightning Connect, Mulesoft)
Experience implementing Health Cloud
Experience with full-project lifecycle implementations, as well as the integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems, data extensions and/or Analytics.
Experience in WAVE/Einstein Analytics would be preffered, but not required.
Prior experience as a Salesforce Developer is mandatory. Knowledge and good understanding of Mobile, Cloud and Big Data technologies.
Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure, rapidly evolving environment
Experience in Identity and Access Management required (SAML)
Experience in Environment Management and Change Management strategy
Salesforce Certifications Required: Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Platform Developer 1
Salesforce Certifications Preferred: Platform Developer 2, System Architect, Application Architect, Technical Architect, Pardot, Marketing Cloud
College degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering preferred
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health’s EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal “EEO is the law” poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.