NYU Langone Hospital – Brooklyn is a full-service teaching hospital and Level I trauma center located in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. The hospital is central to a comprehensive network of affiliated ambulatory and outpatient practices, and serves as NYU Langone Health’s anchor for healthcare access, growth, and delivery in the entire borough. Learn more about NYU Langone Hospital – Brooklyn, and interact with us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Telecom Analyst II.
In this role, the successful candidate Works under general supervision using established departmental guidelines and procedures
Handles customer technical problems and complaints and fulfills their requirements in the most professional manner according to the departmental objectives.
Maintains analyzes troubleshoots and repairs computer systems hardware and computer peripherals. Documents maintains upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
Consults with Senior Technology resources in the department to resolve complex technical issues.
- Performs Helpdesk Level 1 Duties by responding to first line customer requests received by phone or email. Obtains a general understanding of the problem or issue the client is experiencing and provides client support and resolution to issues that can be resolved remotely.
- Performs Helpdesk Level 2 Duties by dispatching to the client location to resolve hardware or software issues that must be delivered at the client location.
- Installs computer hardware equipment and software onto computers and ensures they are working properly.
- Organizes efforts for IMAC ( Installs Moves Adds and Changes) Projects to support new facilities or department expansions.
- Configures client’s equipment to connect to the Lutheran network.
- Provides assistance by demonstrating and helping clients learn how to use their computer hardware or software products.
- Responsible for understanding and supporting the environment of 1 or more clinical applications
To qualify you must have a Bachelors Degree in MIS or Computer related major
5 Years relevant experience
Knowledge of desktop and server operating systems and applications related to company offered services
Knowledge of Computer and Printer Hardware assembly with certifications from 1 or more Equipment vendors utilized by Lutheran
Knowledge of Networking
Bachelor Degree in MIS a computer related major or equivalent experience
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Hospital – Brooklyn provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Hospital- Brooklyn’s EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal “EEO is the law” poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.