To qualify you must have a 1. Bachelors degree or equivalent in health care administration or related discipline.
2. Minimum of four years progressively responsible related experience coordinating clinical/research trials studies.
3. Proficiency in using various Microsoft Office applications such as World, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook. Familiar with Internet applications.
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills, and strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and work and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers. Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
6. Ability to supervise and manage a team
7. Commitment to continuous learning as required by department administration.
8. Ability to make decisions independently.
9. Ability to manage time, multi task and prioritize work.
10. Strong understanding and knowledge base of coordination requirements associated with clinical/research trials.
11. Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems; ability to work well under pressure.
1. Experience overseeing a large, multicenter clinical trial
2. Experience managing a large team of personnel
3. Masters Degree in health care administration or related discipline is preferred
4. Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Certification is preferred (required in some disciplines).
5. Knowledge of basic medical terminology is preferred.
6. Experience working in an Academic Medical Center preferred
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Grossman School of Medicine provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Grossman School of Medicine is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Grossman School of Medicine’s EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal “EEO is the law” poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.