NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute¿designated cancer center, and NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Business Analyst-MyTime/Kronos.
In this role, the successful candidate in this position will be responsible for auditing/reviewing MyTime/Kronos activities, such as any new or lingering system issues from departments, implementing and testing on system changes. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, as well as keeping policies and procedures for this area current creating new policies or updating existing as needed. This role will work closely with the Associate Director of Payroll and MyTime Systems team to support new and existing processes and systems initiatives, and to drive continuous process improvement. The ideal candidate will have a leadership ability that is open and can guide a fast paced changing environment. They should have the ability to foster relationships by establishing and working collaboratively with other teams and payroll business partners.
- Review timecard data to ensure that procedures are being followed, including but not limited to Attestation, missed punches, excessive overtime.
- Monitor Employee attestation, follow up with leadership on rejected status, partner with Labor Relations on escalations.
- Review Timecard data for compliance and to identify trends that warrant further examination.
- Review/Audit Timecards for proper approvals, follow up and escalate for areas not in compliance with NYULMC Timecard approval policies.
- Responsible for establishing time and attendance operating polies and procedures, documentation of these policies and distribution.
- Create and maintain a Payroll/MyTime knowledgebase by building FAQs.
- Develop and maintain reports and present data analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Create and present Metrics on common MyTime/Kronos processes and issues identified.
- Audit MyTime/Kronos to ensure employees are set up in the correct payrules based on their position/job code pay policy.
- Audit MyTime/Kronos to ensure employees are scheduled according to their PS base hours, follow up with schedulers/timekeepers where inconsistencies occur.
- Identify data integrity issues, partner with MyTime/Kronos systems team to troubleshoot and resolve.
Additional Position Specific Responsibilities:
Lead and execute continuous process improvement while driving to common business practices and policies across the organization.
Monitor, update and enforce Payroll policies and procedures related to MyTime/Kronos.
Participates in evaluation and redesign, as necessary, of internal processes.
Efficiently organizes and manages tasks/projects.
Assists in fostering a partnership between Payroll and its customers to improve customer relations, service and process.
Communicates clearly and concisely with customers in a professional and timely manner.
Demonstrates creative thinking when seeking alternative solutions to process challenges and issues.
Respects and maintains confidentiality of all information within NYUHC.
Extensive knowledge of the MyTime/Kronos system.
Prior experience within MyTime/Kronos Time and Attendance.
Excellent communication skills.
Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Must possess the ability to resolve complex problems, utilize Excel, and meet established deadlines.
Ability to coordinate and schedule activities effectively and efficiently
To qualify you must have a Bachelors degree preferred FPC or CPP preferred, and a minimum of four (4) years of related Kronos experience.
The MyTime/Kronos Analyst should exhibit sound knowledge of the MyTime/Kronos Attestation process and Pay Policies component. In addition, he/she should have a robust understanding of pay practices/polices for union and non-union employees. The MyTime/Kronos Analyst should have subject matter analytical ability to address matters of moderate to high complexity related to Payroll Policies and MyTime Configuration. A penchant for creative problem solving and troubleshooting is preferred. The MyTime/Kronos Analyst must have strong written and verbal communication skills and should proactively monitor customer satisfaction and the quality of the services provided. He/she should demonstrate skills to meet and exceed the needs of his/her customers
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health’s EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal “EEO is the law” poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.