NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute¿designated cancer center, and NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Assistant Director-Digital Analytics.
In this role, the successful candidate Job Title: Assistant Director, Digital Analytics
Reports to: Director, Digital Production and Analytics
The Assistant Director, Digital Analytics, will oversee the analytics strategy and day-to-day analytics needs of the Office of Communication and Marketing at NYU Langone Health. NYU Langone Health digital touchpoints include public websites, social media, patient portals and tools, mobile apps, visitor kiosks, and institutional signage. This role is crucial to the overall advancement of NYU Langone Healths Digital Analytics practice, driving the development of a best in-class-analytics infrastructure to enable a solid framework for data-driven decision-making around our Digital Patient Experience and our Communications and Marketing practices.
- . Responsibility Title: Analytics Strategy and Management of Analytics Priorities, Presentations, and Executive-Level Analysis
Develop an overarching strategy for reporting on digital analytics across communications and marketing, including the standardization of definitions of key performance indicators (KPIs) and conversions with both internal and external stakeholders, including agencies.
- Work with stakeholders throughout NYU Langone to help define business goals and KPIs.
- Define digital analytics requirements for new content and digital marketing campaigns for NYU Langone websites, in collaboration with digital communications and digital marketing.
- Partner closely with digital communications, digital marketing, MCIT, internal analytics team, and external agencies to ensure KPIs are clearly articulated and properly implemented, tracked, and measured
- Analyze website data for trends and fluctuations, collaborating with internal teams to investigate drivers to inform and refine web content as well as marketing and advertising initiatives and campaigns (SEO, SEM, large and small scale multi-channel advertising and marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, etc.)
- Analyze marketing and advertising campaign performance to support data-driven marketing initiatives that meet specified goals (engagement, online appointment scheduling, register for an event, etc)
- Partner with marketing and digital teams to
o leverage data to supporting data-driven decision making and results reporting
o translate business challenges into hypotheses for testing
- Support cross-functional teams and agencies to establish attribution: correlation and, where possible, causation between each tactic within the channel marketing mix and performance.
- Define and manage daily, weekly, and monthly analysis dashboards across web and mobile properties for key stakeholders.
- Produce compelling data visualizations that are easily understood by key executive stakeholders.
- Responsibility Title: Management of Data Analysts and Relationship with MCIT
Responsible for managing a data analysts that supports communications and marketing, and also advising a data analyst that sits in MCIT. Work closely with data architect in MCIT, and monitor the overall analytics workflow and prioritization of requests across teams.
To qualify you must have a Requirements:
5-7 years with working directly with digital analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Web Trends or similar tools, in a technical capacity.
Background in statistics required; Digital Marketing experience preferred.
Knowledge of SQL preferred.
Ability to derive and present insights from data and analyze campaigns in compelling, easily understandable formats.
Experience in communicating with senior managers, executives, and clients required.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health’s EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal “EEO is the law” poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.